It is my delight and honour to share with you the life-affirming practice of Tantra.
On going personal study in the realms of tantric yoga, breath-work techniques and Tantra, contribute to the development of my own soft and loving style in sharing this knowledge.
My background in massage and yoga is indispensable in rounding out spiritual experience with grounding and awareness that comes with a knowledge of anatomy and physiology. As a result of our high paced, demanding society, sexual difficulty is very often rooted in physiological stress as well as psychological anxiety.
My background includes
- Professional Coach Training – CTI (Coaches Training Institute)
- Certified Sexological Bodywork and Somatic Sexologist
- Reiki Master
- Certified Massage Therapist (certified since 1998)
- Shiatsu Practitioner
- UQAM – Western Psychology
- Prana Yoga Teachers College – Certified Hatha Yoga Teacher
- UQAM – Dance & Movement Studies
- Americana Leadership College – Leadership Training
- School of Tantra, Maui – Tantra and Sexual Healing Certification Training
- Sedona Temple –Sacred Sexuality Practitioner Training with Baba Dez, Triambika, Robyn Lynn
- Ipsalu Tantra Kriya Yoga Tradition – Level I Cobra Breath
- International University of Professional Studies pursuing PhD (c) Somatic & Spiritual Psychology
And an ongoing fascination with the human potential the natural world and the miracle that is our body.
I like to work with clients under the premise that nothing I teach is presented as the ultimate truth, sharing my knowledge, observation and opinion, based on my experiences and what wisdom I have gathered.
I believe that sexual energy is at the source of the vitality and creativity we wish to share with the world. When the unobstructed flow of this sexual energy moves through our entire body, we can direct it towards healing, rejuvenation and expanding consciousness.
Tantric practice clears an unobstructed path for one’s vital energy throughout the body. Learning to slow down, be present, and to get back into our bodies is the essence of all yogic practice.
My intention is to aid in the unleashing of vital energy with tools that keep this possibility accessible for my clients for the rest of their lives.